MOTIVATED🔥

Oke, this time I well tell as usually but the different is, I will tell the story in english 😄

So, I and y friends in Az-zakiyah Islamic Leadership School was given a challenge that we had to write the story in english. The story is about "What Makes You Fell Motivated." So guys, I will tell the story to you about what make me fell motivated. What make me fell motivated is Rosulullah ﷺ. The Man who is the most perfect in this world especially in maintaining his lifestyle. Rosulullah is a very well-cared person. Based on the hadits narrated by Al-Hasan, from Hindi, He said; "Rosulullah has a broad chest, between the chest and stomach of the same / even size." (HR. Ath-Thabarani and Az-zabidi)


This is in line with the hadits of Umm Hani, He said; "I don't see the shape of the Prophet's stomach unless I remember the folds of paper that are rolled between one another." (HR. Ath-Thabarani) in other narrations; "his stomach is like stones arranged." Maybe in this present day, we call it "Six Pack."💪


Therefore, I am motivated to have a good body in order to get  sixpack like Rosulullah😄

The story was started when I was graduated at four years ago. When I graduated, I didn't get a job right away, so I seduced my mom to buy me barbells and I bought barbells that weighed 10 kg😄

I workedout for 3 months, and you know what I felt in first moth? I felt like my body is going to loose everything😫

It was because my body was first time to used them but after 2 month, my body was used to use the barbells and I didn' fell pain again.


After 3 months, I left Medan city for 2,5 years and I never workout again. And after I returned to Medan again, I returned to routine my homeworkout again. Everyone who meet me like my school friend, my college froend and my work friend always say that my body is fat. Hahahaha😄

I just laughing and I tell them my body isn't fat but larg, then they are laughing. They don't know what I've done with my body😄

But if I meet with someone who know about bodybuilding, they will ask me question, do you often go to gym? And I said "NO", I just do my workout in home. It's more efficient than having to go to the gym Every day hahahah😄


So guys, let's be disciplined in maintaining diet and lifestyle. Even though we are busy, let's take the time to exercise. Don't be camplacent by hungry eyes, hungry nose, hungry tongue because all of them are trap that make our bodies become unhealthy. We should eat to merely strengthen the body so that we can do worship, not to satisfy stomach lust.


#30harisailbercerita

#sekolahazzakiyahislamicleadership

#sailrangers

#blackranger



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Insight Diskusi Bersama Guru Sekolah Az-Zakiyah Islamic Leadership Medan (Part 2)

BAPERAN